Wednesday, November 2, 2011

White Christmas Drawing! -Closed!-

I'm going to be sending out a shoe box filled with random crafting goodies. If you wanna get in on this, here are the rules.


  1. You will need to send me a message including your name, age, gender, and address. This is so I can send it to the right person and send the right kind of items to the said winner. I'm sure men don't want to get earrings or bridal themed items. XD
  2. You must live in the U.S. This is just because this is my first giveaway. Maybe in the future, I will open it up to anyone.
  3. You must EMAIL me by December 1st, 2011 at 11:59 pm. Any entries sent in after that will not be included.
  4. You have to tell me a bit about yourself. Things you like such as colors, textures, or tv shows. Something to give me an idea about what I should send in your box.
  5. To enter, you DO NOT have to pay any money whatsoever. I'm just doing this to brighten up someones holiday. :)
  6. Rules subject to change as I see fit at any time.
Email to send your information to will be: craftyoridango@hotmail.com

The random drawing generator I will be using is this....http://www.random.org/lists/

No comments:

Post a Comment