Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Craft accessories: Stitch markers

I saw this article today and it inspired me to write a bit about crochet accessories. 
I've been wanting to write about this for a while now, but didn't know what exactly to do until today, so here we are!
First off I want to list some of the accessories that I like or think would be especially useful.

Stitch markers:

I love leaves, so this was an easy choice.
Maple Leaf markers
Like most crafters, I have a thing for buttons. I think these would be really cool with some antique post buttons. :) 
\
I'm a Pikachu fan. Hehehe!
Pikachu!

Owls are really interesting looking creatures to me and seem to be very popular in the past few years.
Great owl family

Everyone I have met that has also heard of the game 'Angry Birds' loves it. But, I just love the comical characters. Haha!
Angry Birdies!

Who doesn't love brain slugs?
Brain Slugs

These have some of my favorite colors together and it has owls. :)


Macarons are just the epitome of cute to me. I love the look of those dainty little treats.



Lord of the rings was a very popular series when I was in middle school and the fantasy was quite entertaining to me.


I love strawberries. I love the flavor, smell, and look of them. They are just an appealing fruit overall.
Strawberry cupcakes

Sushi is so vibrant. It all looks so delicious too. Too bad I can't stand the taste of it. :/
Sushi

I have been mesmerized by this little stuffed creature since 'Mr. Magorium's wonder emporium' showed this little guy. He broke my heart and won me over in the show. :)
Sock monkey



I love intricate looking metal work. That's why I'm always found wearing metal jewelry that is so intricately made rather than having jewelry with a lot of stones and such.
metal beads



Who doesn't love Mario? I mean seriously. He's one of the most memorable and adaptable characters in video gaming, as of yet.
Pirahana plants


When I saw these, I didn't realize they were supposed to be World of Warcraft themed. I'm just in love with anything that looks fantasy like. Such as traditional fantasy, when vampires wouldn't go out during the day because they would die or be weakened.


I'll talk more about the accessories in my next article. For now, I will bid thee farewell.

De Colores,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment