Friday, January 28, 2011

Have you heard of Wolfdreamer?

Wolfdreamer is an amazing pattern creator of, get this......Pokemon amigurumi! Awesome right? There's more than pokemon on her blog, but that's the main part of it. She's got free patterns of Mario, Luigi, Cyndaquil (  :3  ), meowth, and so many other awesome pokemon. If you are interested, you can go to it through this link: Wolfdreamer OTH

I am not being paid to promote this website. I do not even personally know the creator. I am just spreading the word about some cool stuff on the net. :) And if you think her patterns are amazing or are just wanting to spread some love, you should totally donate to her via the donate button on her blog.

Whelp, I gotta finish homework so I'll talk to you needle and anime addicts later.

Des Colores.

No comments:

Post a Comment